Golden Ireland Customer Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully the following terms and conditions carefully which govern the use by you of Golden Ireland.ie (the “Site”). These Terms and Conditions represent the entire agreement between us relating to the use of the Site. Please visit our FAQ section where you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions. Golden Ireland acts as an agent on behalf of accommodation providers in the arrangement of accommodation for Golden Ireland’s partners. Golden Ireland has its’ registered office at Allman House, 19 Alman Terrace, Killarney. Co. Kerry. Ireland.
Booking Your Break
- Golden Ireland acts as an agent of the hotel when you make a booking and Golden Ireland accepts no responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you due to over-booking errors, oversights or delays in processing payment, or service issues at participating accommodation for which Golden Ireland has no direct responsibility.
- All offers are subject to availability and while availability is all-year-around, there may be limited availability during peak periods.
- All participating hotels are approved and graded by Failte Ireland.
- Cancellations: by making the booking you accept and agree that if you incur a late cancellation fee/ “no show” charge, you are authorizing your payment card to be charged.
- Last minute bookings: You can book a hotel up to 3pm on your arrival day, subject to availability. Please reach out to the hotel directly prior to your booking when making a same day booking to ensure availability.
- If you make a booking with Golden Ireland, it will be subject to further terms and conditions of the individual accommodation provider with whom your booking is made, some of which may limit or exclude liability, and including cancellation and “no show” charges (see CANCELLATIONS section below). These terms and conditions can normally be accessed online by visiting the website of the relevant accommodation provider.
- When you make a booking with Golden Ireland you must be at least 18 years of age at the time of booking, and possess the legal capacity and authority to book as the lead name (if you are booking on behalf of an individual or a group). You are guaranteeing that you understand and have the authority to accept, and do accept, on behalf of your party these Terms and Conditions, together with any terms and conditions of accommodation providers that may apply, which constitute the entire agreement between us.
- We will only deal with the lead booking name in all subsequent correspondence and dealings, and this means that you are responsible for making all payments due, ensuring the accuracy of all personal details and other information supplied in respect of yourself and your party, notifying us of any changes, amendments or cancellations and for receiving correspondence and keeping your party informed about the booking and any changes to it
Please bring a copy of your Booking Confirmation with you to present to your hotel at check-in if requested.
Payment For Your Golden Ireland Break
Golden Ireland does not take any deposit or processing fee at the time of booking. The full fee for your stay is settled with the hotel on arrival or departure depending on the hotel’s policy.
Should you need to cancel your booking you may do so on your confirmation email that you received at the time of booking or by emailing the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Failure to arrive for a confirmed booking will result in a cancellation or “no show” charge by the accommodation provider of the cost of the first nights’ stay in accordance with the accommodation provider’s own terms and conditions.
- Where you are liable for late cancellation fees and failure to arrive (“no show”) we reserve the right to contact you on behalf of the accommodation provider regarding payment of such fees.
- Please refer to the cancellation policy on your booking confirmation email.
- Cancellations within the minimum cancellation period or failure to arrive for a confirmed booking will result in a cancellation charge of the cost of the first night’s stay in accordance with the hotel’s own terms and conditions
- Please note, outside of office hours, i.e. at the weekends, during bank/public holidays, etc., cancellations must be done via the Confirmation Email and not via the Call Center or the hotel directly. Failure to cancel through my booking tool will result in cancellation charges.
- If your hotel booking is cancelled due to a hotel closure we will endeavor to rearrange your booking to a more suitable hotel or date, as soon as possible.
Our right to cancel your booking
- Golden Ireland reserves the right to cancel any reservation, regardless of whether a confirmation email has been received by you due to any overbooking, pricing or hotel system error.
- We are not under any obligation to offer an explanation for the cancellation but reasons may include, but are not limited to, any overbooking of the hotel or system error.
- We will always try and find you a suitable alternative accommodation, date or length of stay.
In the unlikely event that you encounter any service issues during your break, please inform the hotel during your stay, so that every opportunity can be made to rectify any issues. If your issue is still unresolved or if you have feedback regarding Golden Ireland you can email us at email@example.com during Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (excluding public holidays). Alternatively, you may write to us at:
1 Ceol na Locha
Please note that any assistance given by us in relation to complaints is by way of goodwill gesture in our capacity as agent or sub-agent for the accommodation provider
We shall collect and process any personal data you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 and in accordance with our Privacy Statement. Please see our Privacy Statement and Cookies Policy for more information.
Competition Terms & Conditions
Promotions are open to entrants over 18 years of age and that are resident in the Republic of Ireland. Employees of Golden Ireland and connected members of their families are excluded from the competition.
- Persons entering the competition will be deemed to have accepted any terms and conditions related to the competition.
- Entries must be strictly in accordance with terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prizes will be awarded in respect of any such entry. Entries from agents/third parties are invalid.
- Golden Ireland accepts no responsibility or liability for entries or information relating to entries that are lost.
- An independent judge will pick the winning entry at random from valid entries received. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Where the prize is, a hotel break no cash or other alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable.
- Golden Ireland reserves the right at its sole discretion to alter any prize or substitute the prize with cash to the same value for any reason and without notification. In the event that the winner declines the prize awarded to him/her or Golden Ireland is unable to contact the winner after reasonable efforts have been made, Golden Ireland may award the prize to another entrant, selected at random.
- By accepting the prize, the winner grants Golden Ireland the right to use and publish his/her name and picture in such media as Golden Ireland may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration.
- Golden Ireland is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner or any other person with whom the winner shares or gives the prize. Please allow up to 21 days for prize delivery. If you haven’t received your prize within that time frame please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- By entering a competition, you agree that Golden Ireland may contact you with updates on Golden Ireland products and/or services via email, SMS, telephone or any other manner. Should you wish to be removed from the contact list, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com Golden Ireland reserves the right to suspend or terminate a competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid, technical or commercial reason.
Changes to these Terms & Conditions
Occasionally, Golden Ireland may need to make changes to the Terms and Conditions and reserves the right to do so. The most up to date Terms and Conditions are available on the website. The Terms and Conditions that apply to your booking are those displayed on the website (and accepted by you) at the time you make your booking.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland we and you submit to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts. This will not prevent us from pursuing a claim for breach of contract, copyright infringement or otherwise in respect of these Terms and Conditions.
Use of this Site
By using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you should not use the Site. We reserve the right to suspend, modify or amend the Site (or any part thereof) from time to time.
Updates on these Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are updated on October 22nd 2021.