The Montenotte Hotel
Built within the former 18th Century residence of a Merchant Prince, The Montenotte Hotel is a vibrant design-led 4 star destination hotel in Cork that offers an eclectic vibe and strong sense of fun.
There is so much to discover, from 107 luxury Bedrooms beautifully designed; to 26 self-catering Residence Apartments, most suitable for long term corporate guests.
Hotel’s unique facilities include, luxury in-house private Cameo Cinema showing nightly movies, an award-winning Bellevue Spa, Motion Health Club with 20m indoor swimming pool and Gym, the picturesque
Victorian Gardens and unrivalled views of Cork City and harbour.
Panorama Bistro & Terrace offering all-day dining menus is ideally set up for social distancing with built-in booths and extends onto heated botanical Panorama Terrace for outdoor dining, drinks and spectacular views of Cork.
Coming in Summer 2021 is a spectacular Rooftop Bar where the residents of the hotel will be able to enjoy stylish cocktails and our very own botanical gin while watching the sun setting over Cork.
Guests of the hotel can avail of complimentary Car-parking, 300MB Wi-Fi and access to Press Reader to catch up on favourite daily papers and magazines, access to Cameo Cinema and use of Motion Health Club.
- Cameo Cinema – showing nightly movies, complimentary to hotel guests
- Motion Health Club – with 20m indoor swimming pool and Gym
- Bellevue Spa – boutique spa with 6 treatment rooms
- Panorama Terrace – outdoor, heated terrace with views of Cork city
- The Glasshouse – new rooftop bar, coming late Summer 2021
- Victorian Gardens and Woodland areas