The Ashe Hotel
Maine St, Tralee, Co. Kerry
The Ashe Hotel is Tralee’s most stylish venue. This gorgeous four star, family owned and run hotel offers a distinct style and elegance combined with an authentic and warm Irish welcome. Visitors to the hotel are surprised by its quality and the attention to detail given to every aspect of our guests experience with us. Located on a quiet side street in the heart of the town centre and an ideal base for touring the region, this is Tralee’s best address!
At The Ashe Hotel we endeavour to ensure all guests enjoy a warm welcome. The hotel is an ideal base for visitors taking a break in Ireland and proximity to Tralee train station means its only a short walk to the hotel once you hop off the train.
With so many famous day trips such as the Ring of Kerry, Dingle & Slea Head, Listowel, Cliffs of Moher and activities including horse riding, walking, cycling and more available to guests staying with us, there is lots to consider when staying at The Ashe Hotel, Tralee!
- 97 rooms in total including 2 suites, all beautifully decorated and furnished in soft, relaxing tones, all en suite and with complimentary high speed wifi.
- Complimentary parking for cars and coaches.
- Town centre location with ease of access to local cafes, bars, parks and historic buildings.
- Alfies at the Ashe, friendly and stylish bar and restaurant serving brunch, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner.
- Al fresco dining on Alfies terrace also available.
- The Ashe Ballroom, a large event or dining space for groups, events, conferences, meetings or gatherings & the Lobby Boardroom, a private meeting room