Oriel House Hotel
Main St, Ballincollig, Cork
At Oriel House Hotel Cork there are 99 luxury guestrooms, all with space, style & sophistication.
All of our rooms are decorated to the highest standards and include period features alongside the most up-to-date guest amenities, all in keeping with the mix of new and old that makes Oriel House Hotel in Cork so unique.
The NEW Bar & Bistro provides our locals and visitors a vibrant atmosphere for meeting friends old and new. The Leisure Club has been exclusively developed to encourage relaxation and rejuvenation. It is fully air conditioned, with a 25m swimming pool and a fully equipped gym with separate weights room and large aerobics studio with a selection of fitness classes available.
Nearby activities include:
– Ballincollig Regional Park
– Jameson Experience (10% off discount provided on adult tickets)
– Farren Woods
– Fota Wildlife Park
– Fitzgeralds Park
– Ballyhass Lakes
– Spike Island
– Blarney Castle
- Spacious and comfortable beds, complete with crisp white 100% cotton sheets.
- High-speed WiFi internet access is available in all bedrooms at no extra charge.
- Free Car Parking
- Indoor and outdoor dining available
- 24 hour bus route into Cork’s city center
- Free entry into Talbot Fitness Leisure Club
- 24 hour free cancellation