Manor West Hotel
Ratass, Tralee, Co. Kerry
Manor West Hotel is an impressive, four star hotel situated on the edge of Tralee town, adjacent to the main routes from Cork, Limerick and Killarney. It is owned and operated by a local Irish family and we endeavour to ensure all guests enjoy a warm welcome.
Manor West Hotel offers 76 bright, comfortable bedrooms, a buzzing bar and bistro and newly refurbished restaurant, Sea Salt. Our guests can enjoy the 18m swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and leisure facilities and also a fully equipped gym and fitness studio. As Kerrys largest retail park is just metres away from the hotel, guests can stroll around the shops and buy plenty of gifts to bring home and remember their stay in Tralee.
With so many famous day trips such as the Ring of Kerry, Dingle & Slea Head, Listowel, Cliffs of Moher and activities including horse riding, walking, cycling and more available to our guests there is lots to consider when staying with us at Manor West Hotel, Tralee!
Four star, family owned and run hotel on the edge of Tralee town close to the Ring of Kerry & Wild Atlantic Way
- 76 bedrooms in total including family rooms, interconnecting rooms and a selection of suites.
- Relaxing restaurant, Sea Salt, serving freshly prepared breakfast and dinner using the best of local produce
- Friendly and welcoming bar and bistro serving food all day.
- 2 boardrooms & larger Castlemaine suite for meetings and gatherings
- Harmony Leisure Club including 18m pool, jacuzzi and sauna and fitness studio
- Ample above and underground free car parking