The Lakeside Hotel and Leisure Centre
Ballina, Killaloe, Co.Clare V94 E2D6
Welcome to the Lakeside Hotel and Leisure Centre situated in a stunning location on the banks of the River Shannon. Our hotel proudly overlooks the twin towns of Ballina, Co. Tipperary and Killaloe, Co. Clare, with a wealth of bars and restaurants to choose from. With our famous 13 arch bridge and 13th Century St. Flannan’s Cathedral, it is often described as one of Ireland’s best kept secrets. Killaloe was home to Brian Ború who was High King of Ireland and our lovely town was the capital of Ireland during his reign up to his death at the Battle of Clontarf in 1014.
The Lakeside Hotel and Leisure Centre is just 5km from the main Dublin to Limerick motorway. We are just a 35 minute drive from Shannon International Airport and are very accessible to Cork, Dublin and Knock International Airports.
- 57 Guest Bedrooms including Superior Lakeview and Waterfront Bedrooms.
- O’Hara’s Bar.
- The Lough Derg Restaurant.
- Award winning Landscaped Gardens.
- Leisure Centre including 18m swimming pool, 40m waterslide, gym, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and plunge pool.
- Ample free car parking.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Meetings and Events
- 5 minutes from Birdhill Train Station (Dublin line)
- Group Activities available.
- Fáilte Ireland Covid 19 Safety Charter.