Waterford City, Waterford
The 4* Fitzwilton Hotel is a chic boutique hotel in the heart of Waterford City, with 89 beautifully contemporary bedrooms and 1 penthouse suite, a delightful café bar and a stylish restaurant Chez K’s. The hotel offers ultra modern rooms available as Double, Twin/Single rooms and Family rooms that feature deluxe furnishings, soft lighting, and restful tones. Each of the bedrooms have recently been upgraded with 43” Smart TV’s.
The Fitzwilton Hotel is just a brief stroll from the main city train/bus station and a 5 minute walk from Waterford shopping and entertainment district. It is one of the most conveniently located hotels in Waterford City and is the perfect base from which to explore the city attractions that include the world famous Waterford Crystal Visitor Centre, Reginald’s Tower and the Viking Triangle to name but a few. If you are feeling a little more energetic then the new Waterford Greenway is the ideal spot to stretch your legs either by foot or on a leisurely bike ride. Or venture further afield to discover 100kms of stunning coastline, the beautiful Comeragh Mountains, and over 1,000 years of history, there is something for everyone!
- 89 rooms & 1 Penthouse suite
- Free parking at the rear (note limited availability, alternative parking on the quay €4.50 for 12 hours and €7.50 for 24 hours)
- 24 hour reception
- Complimentary Wifi throughout the hotel
- 43″ Smart TV with access to Netflix (own account required to watch)
- Met Bar Café serving food from 7am – 9.30pm daily
- Restaurant Chez K’s
- 4 wheelchair accessible rooms
- Located 2 minutes’ walk from bus & train stations
- Easy access from M9 and N25