Eccles Hotel & Spa
Glengarriff Harbour, Glengarriff, Co. Cork, P75 A072
Eccles Hotel & Spa – The Perfect Place to Stay on West Cork’s Wild Atlantic Way.
Steeped in 250 years of rich history, the Eccles Hotel and Spa is a beautiful 4* hotel situated in the quaint village of Glengarriff overlooking Bantry bay on a stunning stretch of Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way. All of the rooms come with all modern facilities and many rooms offer breathtaking views of Bantry Bay and Garinish Island. This hotel offers many activities, including a range of spa and wellness experiences, a stunning clifftop thermal area, cycling, hiking and walking trails, golf, sea kayaking and boat trips to Garinish Island.
If you are looking for a hotel in West Cork with personality and charm, Eccles Hotel is the perfect option for you. Winner of Historic Hotels Award 2022, Winner of Georgina Campbell’s Irish Breakfast Awards 2020, Winner Gold Medal Award 2019.
- Eccles Hotel has 59 guest bedrooms. Your comfort is important to us, so all rooms are en-suite, light filled, with features to enhance your stay with us, from multi-channel TV and direct-dial telephones to hair dryers and tea/coffee-making facilities. Many of our rooms have beautiful views to the Harbour and Bantry Bay.
- Garnish Restaurant boasting stunning panoramic views across Bantry Bay. Our menu has a wide choice of classic dishes sourced from artisan food suppliers within our local region of West Cork. Acclaimed Head Chef Eddie Attwell is extremely passionate about sourcing the best of local produce which he uses to create incredible culinary dishes.
- The Spa at Eccles Hotel is a natural wellness environment unlike any other, the ideal destination for a mind and body rejuvenation experience. With 3 luxurious treatment rooms, a deluxe double treatment suite overlooking Bantry Bay and the ultimate selection of VOYA organic Irish seaweed based therapies and experiences, you will be completely pampered in a world of your own at The Spa at Eccles Hotel.
- The Harbour Bar is a warm and welcoming place, the ideal setting for an informal dining experience in relaxed surroundings. It is the perfect place to linger over lunch with friends or enjoy a relaxed evening meal looking out towards the bay. The Harbour Bar is wheelchair accessible and seating can be reserved as required.
- Complimentary Bike Hire.
- Complimentary Car parking
- Fáilte Ireland Covid 19 Safety Charter.