Dooley’s Hotel is a family-run hotel in the heart of Ireland’s Oldest City, Waterford.
Overlooking the river Suir, the Darrer family have been welcoming guests to Dooley’s Hotel for three generations. With over 73 years of exceptional service, the hotel offers modern amenities combined with traditional values and charm. Dooley’s has a wonderful locally sourced food offering, paying particular attention to fresh and seasonal produce.
Dooley’s central location is a fantastic base to explore the historic city of Waterford, and its Viking heritage, blue flag beaches, culture, outdoor adventure and retail offerings.
At Dooley’s Hotel your safety and well-being are at the heart of what we do. Having completed the COVID-19 Safety Charter in association with Fáilte Ireland, you can rest assured that the most stringent health and safety measures have been put in place.
- Hospitality | A personal and inviting welcome awaits you from the Darrer family
- Accommodation | 112 newly refurbished ensuite bedrooms.
- Food | The New Ship Restaurant and Dry Dock Bar offer extensive menus of locally sourced produce.
- Riverside| Located on the waterfront of the river Suir in the heart of the city.
- Drink | The Dry Dock bar is a traditional Irish pub, a popular spot for locals and tourists.
- Access | Central location to explore Waterford and surrounding areas.
- History | Waterford is Ireland’s oldest city and home of the Vikings.
- Adventure | Fantastic base for activities – walking, exploring, cycling, golfing, sailing, shopping and so much more.