Bridge House Hotel
Bridge Street, Tullamore, Co Offaly
The 4*Bridge House Hotel Tullamore is one of Ireland’s most popular landmark hotels and is centrally located in the thriving midlands town of Tullamore at the heart of Ireland’s Ancient East.
The Bridge House Hotel Tullamore, with its spectacular entrance and elegant foyer, its grand crystal chandelier and magnificent marble stairway is the fabulous setting for your next trip away and is one of the most popular hotels in the midlands.
This Offaly hotel is easily accessible from all destinations, less than 90 minutes from Dublin, Limerick and Galway making it the ideal meeting point.
Renowned for good food, hospitality and world class service the Bridge House Hotel Tullamore is the perfect choice for a relaxing short break, family holiday, Spa and leisure break, business and golf trips. Famous for its traditional Irish hospitality and extensive facilities, the Bridge House Hotel Leisure Club & Spa provides wonderful restaurants and bars on site, as well as a leisure club complete with a gym, swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room and outdoor hot tub. Town Centre location.
- Birr Castle Gardens and Science Centre – only a short drive from The Bridge House Hotel, the gardens at the castle are truly unique and home to the world’s tallest box hedges, beautiful pathways of hornbeam cloister. The castle grounds are also home to Ireland’s Historic Science Centre – an interactive museum which reveals the wonders of early photography, engineering, and astronomy.
- Clonmacnosie – a UNESCO World Heritage Centre, it’s origins date back to the mid-6th Century. 40 minutes from the hotel – not to be missed.
- Belvedere House and Gardens – The magnificent 160 acre Lakeside Estate boasts a fully restored Georgian Villa, built in 1740 by the famous Architect Richard Castles. The estate has a fascinating Victorian Walled Garden, with one of Ireland’s finest collections of rare and special plants
- Tullamore Dew Distillery – Less than 15 minutes drive from the Bridge House Hotel is the world-famous home of Tullamore Dew. Enjoy a behind the scenes distillery tour and learn how the unique blend of Tullamore Dew whiskey is created from distillation to maturation.
- Lough Boora Parklands – encompassing some 250 acres of cutaway bog which has been carefully restored to a wonderful wildlife sanctuary. The magnificent wetlands and wildlife wilderness of Lough Boora now host some of the most innovative land and environmental sculptures in Ireland.